The .CO launch is going very well. CoInternet is now reporting over 279,000 domains claimed in just 2 days. For more details on the launch, read my article on DotSauce.
There seem to be quite alot of skeptics happy to provide their commentary. On the other side of the fence, adopters are also sharing their excitement for .CO on blogs and Twitter (#dotco).
Then there are those who are opting to spend their time on research to claim the best possible domains for themselves.
Here are 10 tools and resources that should help you find quality and potentially valuable .CO domains.
- WhoIs.co – See if it’s available
- Google AdWords Suggestions – Invaluable keyword data
- SEOMoz Term Extractor – Pulls popular keywords from any URL
- Thesaurus.com – Endless possibilities
- DNJournal Sales Archive – High priced .COM and other TLD sales
- NameBio Sales Archive – Search previous sales
- Google Insight for Search – Trends in search queries
- DotSauce Q&A Forum – Stumped? Ask a question and get answers from experienced domainers
- Books, Blogs, TV – Take note of buzz words and trends that may not be popular or generic
- eBay, Amazon – Every product has a name
.CO Domains can be registered at GoDaddy here for $29.99 /year.
What tools are you using to research .CO domains?