The .CO launch is going very well. CoInternet is now reporting over 279,000 domains claimed in just 2 days. For more details on the launch, read my article on DotSauce. There seem to be quite alot of skeptics happy to provide their commentary. On the other side of the fence, adopters are also sharing their…
- 3 Must Have Apps for GMail
- A Fresh Look at Twitter
- Paul Graham on the Future of Software and Startups
- Do You Show Up In Google Social Search Results?
- 40 Premium Web Design Resources Bookmarked This Year
- How to Get Infinitely More Follow Suggestions from Twitter
- Inc. Magazine Goes Local for Business Meccas
- 10 Tools & Resources for Researching .CO Domains
- I just uploaded "Vitamin G Premiere! Dubstep/Trap/Electro Live Mix" to Mixcloud. Listen at http://t.co/b3lZaoLOOR
- Matt Cutts: What to Expect for SEO in Coming Months http://t.co/7FZN36986D
- Proof that Startup Names Don’t Have to Be Terrible http://t.co/SaEbBtprJU
- Matt Cutts: What to Expect for SEO in Coming Months http://t.co/rAug4CBQFY
About Mark Fulton
I'm a full time web worker involved in many aspects of online business such as web development, marketing, SEO, social networking and all things in-between.
I've been an active web developer and domainer since 1998 and founded DotSauce Magazine, a leading publication for the domain name industry.
© Mark Fulton 1998-2013